Enjoy a meal straight from "The Kitchen"
Grand River Rafting has two picnic sites along the Grand where groups can have catered BBQS. We have picnic tables and portable washrooms at these sites
The Kitchen does most of our catering and the reviews on the food are outstanding.
The Grand BBQ Feast is our upper-end menu, if looking at going all out!
If looking fo something simple and filling. then try our Cookout BBQ at $13.00 per person plus tax.
The Grand BBQ Feast (for 10 or more people)... enjoy a meal of flavour, starting with smoked roasted chickens, 3 seasonal salads, sweets and cold drinks catered along the shore of the Grand.
$25 per person... available for 10 – 200 people
The BBQ Feast will feature all of the following:
- Smoke roasted chicken
- Smoked Sausages
- Handmade burgers with a selection of fresh gourmet toppings.
- Salads … a variety of 3 different types of seasonal salads created by our Chef that may include:
1. The Life Salad – an ever changing variety of greens, fresh vegetables, seeds, dried fruit hemp hearts etc… choice of dressings (Low fat & no sugar options available)
2. Seven bean south west salad - beans, cilantro, lime and chilies
3. German potato salad – Oil & vinegar based with roasted garlic and lots of fresh herbs
4. Tomato & Bocconcini - olive oil & balsamic, marinated cucumber whips and fresh herbs
5. Caesar Salad - Romain, fresh crotons, real bacon, parmesan and house made dressing
6. Moroccan Quinoa – oranges, toasted almonds & yogurt dressing
- Sweet Tray … selection of hand-made tarts, cookies, squares and fruit.
- Cold pop, juice and water
Prices do not include HST
One of Grand River Rafting's picnic areas along the Grand
Visit "The Kitchen's Facebook" for "Taste of the Week".
At The Kitchen everything is handmade by our Chef in small batches with fresh healthy ingredients. Our unique ever changing menu will be inspired by thew seasonal availablity of ingredients... and will have exciting food options to suit all needs.
As a small independent business, we will personally insure the quality of our product.
Chef Brett, co-owner of the Kitchen in Brantford, Two-Time Winner of the Champion of Champions Royal Winter Chef Competition in Toronto