What to Bring:
- Good sunscreen, hat, sun glasses, retainer string for eye glasses, water & snacks, gloves if hands blister easily, lip balm.
- Bring footwear you don’t mind getting wet… the river bottom is rocky.
- If you burn easy… long sleeves and pants… otherwise swim suits or clothes that dry quickly. Denim jeans are not a good idea… they stay wet forever!
- If cooler weather… dress in layers so you can strip down as you get hot.
- Due to health protocols we are not supplying dry bags… so please bring ziplock bags or bags capable of keeping car keys, cell phones and personals dry