Trips cancelled 48 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
Trips cancelled later then 48 hours and up to 7pm on the day before your trip have two options:
- Email or phone us with the decision to lose 25% of payment and get a 75% refund
- Email or phone us with the decision to pick another date during the given season, understanding the reservation is non-refundable for any reason and must be used up before the season ends. There is no carryover into the next year.
If we don’t hear from you before 7pm the day before your trip… that tells us to have all equipment and staff ready because you are coming!
If you do not come or cancel on the day of your trip, you forfeit your trip and no changes or refunds will be available.
Trips cancelled by Grand River Rafting due to weather… can be rescheduled or fully refunded.
Here is our weather cancellation policy… Weather Cancellation.
This is our Weather Alert Page… always check before leaving to come here for your trip… Today’s Weather
How the Booking Reservations Works (if you do not book online)
1) Once contacted, we email you our trip reservation form to fill out or do it over the phone.
2) If you get an email, fill out and email the completed form. Full payment is required by credit card or e-transfer, unless a school or youth group.
3) When processed, we send you the reservation with proof of payment, plus driving instructions and what to bring.
4) If weather is inclement please check our weather alert before leaving to come here… it is always updated by 7am on the day of. If inclement weather you have these choices:
- You can come, but move your time or location around in sequence with the weather.
- You can cancel and pick another date.
- Or you can cancel and get a full refund.
Remember we want you to enjoy the trip… not endure it!
Please… please… ignore the “Weather Channel and TV Forecasts… they are only 20% accurate when it comes to local weather here!
1) All trips are paid for when booked with Visa or Master credit card.
2) All payments are in Canadian dollars
All groups participating in the Grand River Rafting programs will be required to sign a participation agreement prior to starting their adventure.