Trips cancelled 48 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
Trips cancelling later then 48 hours will lose 25% of payment.
Trips cancelled on the day of the event will not receive a refund.
Trips cancelled by Grand River Rafting due to weather… can be rescheduled or fully refunded.
Always check our Weather Alert Page before coming… Today’s Weather
How the Booking Reservations Works (if you do not book online)
2) If you get an email, fill out and email the completed form. Full payment is required by credit card or e-transfer, unless a school or youth group.
- You can come, but move your time around in sequence with the weather.
- You can cancel and pick another date.
- Or you can cancel and get a full refund.
1) All trips are paid for when booked with Visa or Master credit card.
2) All payments are in Canadian dollars
All groups participating in the Grand River Rafting programs will be required to sign a participation agreement prior to starting their adventure.