- starts on the Nith River and goes out into the Grand River
- average depth 1 meter with 2 meter deep pools
- slow moving water with a couple of easy swifts
- picnic area with washrooms along the way
- has an early takeout at the 9 km mark or 13 km takeout at Brant Park
- Can end trip at overnight accommodations
River Trip Distance
9 or 13 km
Paris to Brant Park Map
- excellent birding, bald eagles, osprey, blue herons, kingfishers
- opportunity to visit fresh water springs
- access to do a trail hike on edible-medicinal plants
- team challenges of survival, imagination and ingenuity
- 8 or 12 person non-tip rafts $40 per person with guide included
- 2-3 person-canoe is $40 per person
- single kayaks $40 per person
- canoe-kayak safety guides are $150
May-October. You can choose your own start time!
How Your Trip Works
- To reserve please contact us directly by phone 519-442-2519 or email. You cannot book school programs online.
- We will send you a confirmation with what to bring and where to meet
- Upon arrival there will be a washroom break, followed by dividing into groups, getting equipped and a safety orientation talk.
- Once everyone is ready… we launch and paddle down the river to the exit point.
- boat, paddle, life jacket, safety kit, dry bags
- staff ti properly fit students with jackets
- safety orientation talk
- guides and life guards as needed to OPHEA standards
- Bus shuttle service
- Gas BBQ rentals
- Meal Catering
- Guest Speakers
Please note that the 13% HST tax is not included in any prices
Weather and Cancellation Policies
Final price is based on headcount given 48 hours out from date of event.
If cancellation is given 48 hours in advance, there is a full deposit refund.
If bad weather, we will contact you by 7am that morning or decide the night before.
Your group has 3 choices if bad weather:
- Move start time around
- Choose another date
- Get a full refund